[vlc-devel] Android port of VLC?

Mark Webb mark at neumedix-biotech.com
Thu Nov 11 02:03:59 CET 2010

Hi,

Just wondering how the VLC port is going for Android.

I just received an epad from China, (running Android 2.1) was disappointed
when I found no android version of VLC, bit surprised really, but oh well.

Did some digging & came across your details.

Regards,

Mark Webb BSc

Technical Consultant

Neumedix Biotechnology Pty Ltd

PO Box 82

Underwood, Queensland

AUSTRALIA 4119

T/F: 07 3841-7049

M: 0401-575-549

E:  <mailto:dr_schafer at neumedix-biotech.com> mark at neumedix-biotech.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named addressee.
They are confidential and may be subject to legal or other professional
privilege. If you have received this email in error, please let Neumedix
Biotechnology know by reply email or phone and delete all copies from your
computer system. It is the recipient's responsibility to examine this email
and any attachments for viruses. Any confidentiality, privilege, or
copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by
mistake.