[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Dxva2 is only available in Windows Vista and above

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Wed Dec 7 18:14:22 CET 2011

Le Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:01:27 +0100,
Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> a écrit :

> On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 05:41:27PM +0100, Rafaël Carré wrote :
> > +#  undef _WIN32_WINNT
>
> This is a horrible hack.

We use AC_DEFINE to define it to XP compatibility before checking dxva2 headers so it's required

> You should have discussed that before pushing.

> > +#       define COBJMACROS
>
> Hack again. Why ?

I found this in libav, it's required to get some helpers like:
#define IDirectXVideoDecoder_Release(This) (This)->lpVtbl->Release(This)

It's mentioned in msdn but I didn't a definition though

--
Rafaël Carré