[vlc-devel] DVB card CPU performance

cherqui nawfal nawfalcherqui at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:41:08 CET 2011

Hello evey one, i just begin a project where i need to record channels from
a dvb t or s card and send it to a multicast adress in live time. Or to stor
it in ahard drive. First i need to buy the DVB t card, do you have any
suggestion about the cards that might be compatible with VLC . I tried to
transcode some HD video from the Net but my CPU and Memory could not do it
my PC stops. Which CPU can you suggest me that can transcod 8 channels and
transcode them in live time.
I need to know the material that i have to buy befor begining the project

Thank you for your help
--
Nawfal