[vlc-devel] VLC 1.1.8

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Thu Mar 17 17:22:59 CET 2011

Hi,

Has the updated Finnish i18n been integrated into the 1.1 branch? If
not, that could be one.

I noticed a small mistake in it - there's an ampersand in the title of
the "Open media" dialog. This is because the same string is shared by
the dialog title and the menu command, and it slipped my attention when
I was updating it. I could fix this and repost.

  -J