[vlc-devel] No more bug triaging

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Nov 26 14:18:55 CET 2011

	Hello,

I have unset myself as the default assignee of the default (Unknown) Trac
component. I have several reasons:
- I do not like to be insulted by moronic ungrateful bug reporters.
- I want to unsubscribe from some bugs. But Trac does not allow it. Being the
defautl assignee aggravated the problem.
- I got bored and I was not paid to do this.

This task requires much experience with VLC and bugs to do well. I am not in a
position to boss the few other active skilled VLC developers. Thus I cannot
ask for someone to take over from me and leave this position empty for the
time being.

Best regards,

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis