[vlc-devel] [VLC] #5293: OSX 1.1.11 HTTP inteface status.xml does not update the fullscreen element.

David Austin david.austin at terransoftware.com
Thu Sep 8 06:29:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just tried VLC 1.1.11 on Windows 7 with the same result.  The <fullscreen /> element have no value regardless of the actual fullscreen state.  I also tested 1.1.8 under windows with the same result.

I have a workaround under OSX by using AppleScript to get the fullscreen state but it would be nice to be able to do it all via http.  :)

Cheers
David