[vlc-devel] FOSDEM: Call for Developer Rooms

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:24:34 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 28.09.2011 um 19:21 schrieb Rémi Denis-Courmont:

[cut]

> So I hope there would be an "encompassing" devroom, e.g. FLOSS multimedia or
> FLOSS audio/video. It is not very clear what the requirements are. I guess
> mostly filling the schedule with 6-7 hours of talks.
>
> Opinions?

Sounds like a great idea!

I remember some projects doing workshops more or less all the week-end, which mostly represents what we do in our sessions at VDD, so I'm quite confident that we can put together a schedule for FOSDEM.
Having a room for all the open-source multimedia guys is definitely much better than gathering in a bar or in the lunch area.

Best regards,

Felix