[vlc-devel] Compiling the new contribs

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Tue Feb 14 10:36:42 CET 2012

Hi all,

Based on the discussion, I slightly updated this section:

http://wiki.videolan.org/UnixCompile#The_method_for_badly-behaved_distributions

The changes are:
  - Explain how to compile only a few select libraries
  - Note about make -jN

Also, added a parenthetical note here that the build page explains about
the contribs, too:

http://wiki.videolan.org/Contrib_Status

 -J