[vlc-devel] VLC Beta for Windows Phone 8.1

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen hugo at beauzee.fr
Fri Dec 19 16:54:18 CET 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014, at 11:35 AM, Luigi Suriano wrote:

> Hello. can I join the team of beta testers for your app VLC Beta for
> Windows Phone 8.1? I tried to download the beta through your codes data
> to WindowsBlogItalia, but the app does not work and crashes. You can fit
> in your team of beta testers? my Microsoft account's email is
> surianoluigi at hotmail.it
>
> I look forward to your information
>

> Luigi Suriano

Hi,

You can't join the beta program, it's been closed since we can't add
more people (the store limits us to 10K testers)
If you used the .appx provided by WBI (or built the app yourself), then
the version they packaged is crashing on your device, I'd be interested
in the stack trace (you'd need to run the app from VS to get it).

As a side note, this list is a development mailing list, and is not
meant for such requests. Please use the forums.

Regards,

--
  Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen
  hugo at beauzee.fr