[vlc-devel] VLC player 360 degree support in Vetinari 3.0.0-git Vetinari in Linux

Ajit Kumar ajitku1984 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 17:03:22 CEST 2017

Hi,
      Now that it is working.
I was now experimenting to see if i could stream the 360 degree video to
another instance of vlc.
So, as to confirm whether changing the viewing angle on the streamed
content is also reflected in another instance of vlc which receives the
content ?

In my observation, i did not see the another vlc instance mimic the change
in viewing angle and am curious to know why it is not possible to do so?

Assuming there are multiple video_output modules compiled in my build:
I want to know if can tell from vlc verbose logs  the module in
"video_output" which is doing the change in viewing angle in my build.

Thanks
Ajit Kumar