Is this group alive?

Ethan C. Baldridge BaldridgeE at cadmus.com
Mon Nov 6 23:41:35 CET 2000

mmm - don't upgrade, downgrade.  RedHat 7.0 shipped with an alpha
version of gcc.  Simply put, there is no such animal as gcc-2.96 - it's
just what they're calling the version in development.  When it's
released, it'll be gcc-3.0

I think there might be something called kgcc that came with Redhat that
should work better.  (it's gcc-2.95)

Ethan