Fullscreen in 0.2.83

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Fri Aug 24 14:42:03 CEST 2001

Hi.

Having installed 0.2.83 yesterday, I have noticed, that the code for
changing to fullscreen must have changed.

I use a geForce 2 MX with 2 monitors attached, and while earlier
versions turned off one monitor, and found the appropriate resolution on
the other, 0.2.83 stretches the image across both monitors. Needless to
say, that is not the best behaviour (especially since one is 21" and the
other is 15").

Best regards,

Sune Mølgaard

--
A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my suede
jacket. "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" she sneered. I