[vlc] Re: Skins XML problem

Karim Nassar karim at karimnassar.com
Tue Jul 22 22:21:32 CEST 2003

Olivier Teulière wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2003, Karim Nassar wrote:
>
>>Something wierd is happening, because the "over" state of the playlist
>>button doesn't show.
>>
>>The strange thing is that if I change the order of the controls in that
>>control group, then the other one doesn't show. In other words, the
>>first control in the control group doesn't show its over state.
>

> This is a (strange) bug in the skins engine.
> I'll try to fix it before the next release...

Thanks!

I've uploaded an update to the KiND skin:

http://www.karimnassar.com/phoenix/KiND.zip

Please let me know what you think! :) I always want to improve my work.

One feature that I am really missing in VLC is the ability to "pin" the
player window so that it always stays on top of all other windows. My
skin is designed for this in mind (hopefully a future feature :)) since
it is very narrow, it can always be on top without obstructing other
windows.

--Karim