[vlc] Error creating open connection

Dedi Eko dedieko at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 16:41:12 CEST 2004

I've download vlc, i put it in my 1st computer. it has a web cam, I'm decided to send the picture to my 2nd computer using my vlc, the problem is, I'm having difficulties setting up the server side, everytime I set a UDP connection, there is always a message shown inside message windows : "Unable to open socket" or something like that, and  I'm kind of confuse about those setting, where can I get help?

Infos about my system :
Videolan v 0.71 Win32 version
Windows XP SP2
Pentium 4 1800