[vlc] Changing the plugins cache file

Rodrigo Garcia r.garcia at computer.org
Wed Dec 20 14:25:35 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm using the 0.8.6 version of vlc under Linux (compiled by myself from
the sources) and I'd like to change the .dat file where the plugins
cache is stored. I've consulted the help options and can't find any that
allows me to do that, only to change the location of the config file. Is
possible to change the location of the plugins cache file? If so, what's
the option I should type in the command line?

Sorry if this is a stupid question or this isn't the appropiate mailing
list. Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo.