[vlc] Broadcast Server

Hannes Gruber hg at guzman.at
Mon Jan 2 13:50:31 CET 2006

Hi List,

I am looking for a solution, that allows me to broadcast a stream that
was captured somewhere and sent to the broadcast server over the internet.

On the place where the movie is captured, there is not enuf bandwitdth
to broadcast it right from there. Therefor I would need this broadcast
server to stream the live video to many people.

In the introduction/overview of VideoLan I have found any kind of
accepted input (File, DVD, TV, Satellite), but nothing like input stream.

If videolan is not the right solution for that kind of need, anyone
knows a project, that coud do that?

Hannes

--

Zufallszitat:

I like a man who grins when he fights. - Sir Winston Leonard Spencer
Churchill

                !!! www.usw.at !!!

         nimm die Herausforderung an