[vlc] newest version;

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Fri May 8 17:03:19 CEST 2009

Hello Janne

> -I allways multitask my mac, like using illustrator, photoshop,
> torrent-downloading, email etc. and might at the same time play
> something with VLC.
> On the older version there was no problems, but this one freezes up
> all the time.
Reporting the affected version of VLC, your OS X release and your kind
of Mac would pretty much make sense here. Otherwise, we can do little
about that.

> -Also, I use dual monitors. On old VLC if i put the video on
> otherscreen and enter full screen it worked out ok,
> this version fill the other screen but blackens the other one two.
This is no bug, but a feature. You can disable it in the "Display" box
of VLC's "Video" preferences.

> -Hardcoded playlist isn't such a good idea in my books.
Hmmm, you can still use the normal "playlist" which gets deleted on
quit as usual. You are not forced to use the "Media Library" -
however, yes, these 2 entries will always be present in the table.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,

Felix