[vlc] vlc player languages

Gabriel Artigue gabriel.artigue at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:01:45 CET 2010

I understand what you say.
However, I wasn't seeking help in having an Occitan version of your
software, but was offring myself to translate your (great, by the way)
software into Gascon.
You show to have little understanding of what the raport of Gascon is
to Occitan or other neighbouring linguistic varieties.
Please tell me if you'd prefer for me to stop sending e-mails to you.

Best regards.

Gabriel.