[vlc] Digital subchannels

Julian Milthorpe jules.milthorpe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 04:59:19 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I have an interesting problem with my VLC. I am streaming digital television
using the DVB-T option (well, using it though a script) and I would like to
be able to distinguish between different subchannels transmitting on the
same frequency range. For eample, there can be an SD, HD and radio channel
all transmitting on the same channel. I know VLC allows input of things like
channel PID VID, guard ratio, FEC etc. After having tried to set these in
the script, I have not produced any result. Is this the correct method of
choosing a subchannel within a digital frequency range?

Thanks,

Julian