[vlc] VLC player crashes

Leo Jankowski alf694u at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 01:13:04 CET 2010

My player crashes after playing a move for 45min. and 30sec. everytime I play it. No matter where I start watching the movie it always crashes after 45min. and 30.sec. of playing. I tried increasing the verbosity to 75 and it still does the same thing. I am running windows vista. Is there a solutoin to this problem? Can you help me?

                                                                                                                      Thank you