[vlc] A question on VLC Media Player

Brad Erhardt bookmanbrad at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 16 18:04:41 CET 2010

Greetings, I am visually impaired and use a Mac with VoiceOver for
screen reading. Because of this, not all documentation or forums are
accessible. I have a question though which perhaps you can answer.

Is it possible to run more than one instance of the VLC Media Player.
An example is that you are listening to one audiobook and you don't
want to lose your place. However, you are needing a break and want to
open some music or another audiobook for a change. Is this possible
and where do I find the setting to do this, or do I just open another
mp3 in VLC media Player?

I appreciate that your time is valuable but I hope that you will  be
able to help me in this situation.

Sincerely,

Brad Erhardt
bookmanbrad at shaw.ca