[vlc] Separate Mailing List For Mac Users?

Guy Perkins me at atdotmedotuk.me.uk
Sat Jul 3 03:28:18 CEST 2010

I agree (ish!!!) - Some Pro's & Con's :-

Pro - Most posts appear to relate to OS spcific issues & so would
interest OS matched list watchers who would be better placed to reply.

Con - SOME posts are not OS related , & some OS related posts may end up
being actually related to a cross OS VLC issue & so take longer to
idenify as such.
Con - If the poster is to insert the tag, will people do it.
Con - Will the poster know if an issue is OS specific or global. (I've
never used the Mac Or Linux versions, so would not know if certain
functions/features are the same/similar or not)

One Answer, maybe 4 tags, although that doesn't address all the above
cons.

[Win] = Windows
[Mac] = Macintosh
[Lin] = Linux