[vlc] Audioaussetzter- audio dropout.

Stefan Nowy stefan at nowy.de
Mon Mar 22 14:02:14 CET 2010

Oliver Koschorreck wrote:
> Dear Sir

[...]

oh come on... I'm sorry, but what you just posted as "english" version
of your mail does not make any sense at all.

What Oliver basically says in his german message is that if his recorded
DVB streams contain the electronic program guide (EPG), he has problems
with audio dropouts. If he demultipexes the stream and remultipexes it
without EPG, he has no problems. Therefore, he asks for a solution.

To Oliver: I'm using the c't VDR, and the recorded streams play
absolutely fine using vlc. Maybe you should check your recording
platform, as this seems to cause the error in the beginning.

Regards,
Stefan