[vlc] good morning

Bart Brouwerens bart at androforward.com
Tue May 18 10:23:08 CEST 2010

Good morning and congratulations on making the best video player ever!!!

Easy, small, plays everything!

But.... In my house I also use a laptop and have connected an external
creative soundblaster x-fi.

When playing files via VLC it does not support the 5.1 sound. (I read
some forums and am only able to play via power-dvd)

Can you advise me if VLC can support this 5.1 sound via and external
soundcard, if so, how...?

Many thanks from a very happy client (even more happy if you can fix
above)

Kind regards,

Bart

Bart Brouwerens

Managing Director

Andromeda Forwarding & Logistics B.V.

Aploniastraat 70

3084 CC  Rotterdam

The Netherlands

tel : +31 (0)10 5061616

fax : +31 (0)10 5011988

www.androforward.com <http://www.androforward.com>

'Winner Golden Leaf Award 2007, 2008 & 2009'

Unless provided otherwise below, the Dutch Forwarding Conditions, latest
version, including the arbitration clause, as filed by FENEX with the
court registry (registries) at the District Court(s) in Amsterdam
(Rotterdam, Breda and Arnhem), are applicable to all our activities. The
Dutch Warehousing Conditions, latest version, including the arbitration
clause, as filed by FENEX with the court registry at the District Court
in Rotterdam, are applicable to all orders which exclusively concern the
warehousing of property. The General Conditions of transport 1983,
latest version, filed with the court registry (registries) at the
District Court(s) in Amsterdam (and Rotterdam), are applicable to
agreements concerning national road transport. All of the aforementioned
conditions will be supplied upon request