[vlmc-devel] TeamCollab patch for VLMC

Hugo Beauzee-Luyssen beauze.h at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:22:52 CET 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 6:59 PM, mattbrun05 at gmail.com
<mattbrun05 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear developers,
> We are two Master students at the Computer Science faculty of Leiden
> university (http://www.liacs.nl/).
>
> For our Multimedia Systems course we have developed a patch for VLMC
> that enables team collaboration in a video project.
> The implementation is, of course, a proof of concept that can be
> improved in the future.
>
> We have created a short video that shows how to enable and use the
> team collaboration patch.
> You can find the video here: http://www.matteobrunati.net/vlmc_teamcollab_patch/
>
> If you are interested in incorporating the patch into the VLMC
> project, we would be more than glad to help you do this.
>
> With kind regards,
> Matteo Brunati & Martin Iliev

Hi,

This is impressive indeed ! I'm looking forward to see and integrate
your patches !
I guess one of you is the guy that passed by the irc channel to ask
about libtorrent. Do you think there is a way to integrate the video
fetching process inside vlmc, so the user doesn't have to use an
external torrent client ?
I've no idea what the libtorrent provides, so this may be a dumb question :)

Anyway, congrats !

Regards,

--
Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen