[x264-devel] Re: x264 Compile on Mac OS X

Juan Alvarez magicmanpepe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 17:20:29 CET 2005

Thanks guys, but the compile is not working. I am trying to compile
gpac and I get the following errors now

cc -dynamiclib -L/sw/lib -read_only_relocs warning -install_name /usr/
local/lib/libgpac.dylib -o ../bin/gcc/libgpac.dylib *.o  -lz -lssl -
lcrypto
ld: Undefined symbols:
_gf_smil_anim_init_node
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[1]: *** [libgpac.dylib] Error 1
make: *** [lib] Error 2

Thank you for helping me.