[x264-devel] Re: OSX Intel breakage..

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Tue Oct 3 15:51:01 CEST 2006

Am 03.10.2006 um 13:56 schrieb Brian Raymond:

> I have seen a couple of posts now talking about OSX Intel breakage.
> I have stepped back a few revisions hoping to find something
> without much luck. This email might be pointless but I wanted to
> check to see if anyone can point to a revision that still works.

Regrettably, I don't think that such a version exists. A developer
contributing to both the VLC and the x264 project agreed to have a
look at it though.
Since we (the VLC team) need such a solution until our next release
which is due this month, you can be confident to get x264 to work on
Intel-based Macs pretty soon now.

Regards,
Felix

--