[x264-devel] Multiple slice in a single frame.

Jason Martens cacepi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 03:52:47 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Arindam Biswas<send2ari at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does x264 support multiple slice in a single frame, if it is then
> is there any comand-line parameter to specify this?

     There's a patch that adds multislice that I've been using for a
while. I've attached a diff against 1195.

     Added arguments are:

--max-slicesize <integer>  Limit the size of each slice (in bytes) (0
=> unlimited)
--slices <integer>      Set the number of slices used (default : 1)

      More details can be found in the list archives.

Hope this helps,

Jason Martens
cacepi at gmail.com