[x264-devel] commit: Fix C99ism in r1066 (Jason Garrett-Glaser )

Guillaume POIRIER gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu
Sat Jan 3 09:00:28 CET 2009

Hello,

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Andrea Barbieri
<andrea.barbieri at movingimageresearch.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

>> For people who want to use Microsoft studio, it's always possible to
>> use Intel's C compiler instead of MSVC since it's drop-in compatible
>> with it.
>
> Can you kindly point us to a free (non expiring and 'free' as the GCC
> one) version of the Intel C compiler please?

ICC is a commercial product that is sold $600 apiece. Visual studio
should probably cost around the same, right? (pardon my ignorance,
I've not used a Windows machine for 10 years). Once you go commercial,
all the tools that rotate around are commercial too, right?

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Paula Poundstone  - "I don't have a bank account because I don't know
my mother's maiden name."