[x264-devel] Looking for x264_8_encoder_encode function definition

Ali Shirvani aj.shirvani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:42:15 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm started to read x264 source code to learn more about video codec
implementation. I started from encoder implementation. In the x264 source
code, I reached `x264_8_encoder_encode` function deceleration, but I
couldn't find it definition.

One of my friends suggest that may be this function generates by some
macro, I also build the x264 but there is no function definition with that
name.

would you please help me to locate `x264_8_encoder_encode` definition?

Regards,
Ali