[Android] eventfd in NDK v7b/c

XilasZ xilasz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:10:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

Since NDK version 7b, libvlcjni.so doesn't link anymore on my phone (htc
desire on froyo).

Using this
http://mpigulski.blogspot.fr/2010/09/debugging-dlopen-unsatisfiedlinkerror.html,
i found out that eventfd is missing on my phone.
Strange, it was working before, and devices on android 2.3+ don't have this
issue.

After some digging, i discovered that the sys/eventfd.h appeared in ndk
v7b, which declares eventfd as extern.
Renaming/removing the header  (so that it's not detected by configure) fix
the issue.
I don't know if another implementation of eventfd is injected somewhere or
if the build just don't use it, but it works now.

Can someone help to fix this in a better way ?