[Android] src: Remove unused LibVlcException in MainActivity

Edward Wang edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com
Thu Aug 2 13:24:32 CEST 2012

On 12-08-02 02:08 AM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 04:20:27AM +0200, Edward Wang wrote :
>> src: Remove unused LibVlcException in MainActivity
> Unfortunately, this is wrong and is a false positive of Eclipse.
>
> Please revert.
>
> Best regards,

I will revert this, but is there a technical reason per-se of why this
is a false positive? I do not see any uses of LibVlcException in
MainActivity nor any functions calls that will throw this. This would be
better for documentation purposes.

It was introduced by etix in 780303847001f0722a786d6a3d99c0e4378a0843,
but as far as I can see Util.hasCompatibleCPU() never throws
LibVlcExceptions.

Thanks,
         Edward Wang