[Android] res: Remove some mentions of the apocalypse

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Wed Dec 26 11:38:27 CET 2012

Le 26 déc. 2012 11:32, "Adrien Maglo" <magsoft at videolan.org> a écrit :

> Le 26/12/2012 00:27, Jean-Baptiste Kempf a écrit :
>
>> On 26 Dec, Rafaël Carré wrote :
>>>
>>> changes will help finish the work... so this looks quite near!
>>

>> I sure hope so :)
>> I hope OpenGL fixes will help matching MX speed.
>

> I saw the commits of fenrir but I didn't any see fix. For me, they are
just cleaning commits but I need to test. Are you aware of anything special?

Nope, I just thought there was a bit more than just cleaning.

> By the way, if you expect better performance from the OpenGL vout, I
think you could be disappointed. There are several points that make me
think that it might not be so interesting.

Perhaps we should not rely on OpenGL vout to remove the beta label then.
Do you agree?