[Android] Dirty patches to test the OpenGL ES 2.0 vout

Adrien Maglo magsoft at videolan.org
Mon Dec 31 11:33:33 CET 2012

Hi all,

Here are two dirty patches to test the OpenGL ES 2.0 vout, which does
the chroma conversion with shaders. They should apply smoothly to latest
vlc-android and vlc master gits.
Personally, I have experienced worse performance than with the android
surface vout. But I would be interested in getting your results.

Best regards,

--
MagSoft