[Android] Welcome to Android VLC project mailing list

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Feb 29 18:04:49 CET 2012

Hello to all of you,

You got subscribed, by yours trully, to this mailing list, to speak about
VLC on Android, so we can advance better on the player.

Just one remark:

 this is not vlc-devel. Agressivity like on vlc-devel will NOT be
 tolerated in any way.

As already said, quite a few time, I plan to provide the VLC apk for
free on the website videolan.org, but also to sell it on the market,
for a symbolic amount to sponsor the development.
Money would go to the developers for bounties, for wages and to buy a
LOT of devices for development.
Once a definite amount of money is achieved, everything will be free, of
course.

Everything is and will stay GPLv2. No proprietary crap in any way.

Welcome!

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734