[Android] Faplayer patches

XilasZ xilasz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:02:14 CET 2012

- 1001-android-add-native-AudioTrack-aout-module.patch

we need to test/merge this one i think.

Currently, our aout do : amem => JNI => AudioTrack(java). and because
AudioTrack is on java side, there is JNI in the middle, with an
attach/detach for each block, very ugly.

tewilove use AudioTrack directly from native code, so no JNI or
attach/detach, way way better. And it solves the only error i still have
some time is because the audio thread exited while it was still attach (bad
luck :p).

- 1002-android-allow-surface-vout-per-instance.patch

Not useful right now, but if it's possible to display a surface on top of
another one with android layers, that would be great for subtitles.

- 1003-android-build-libass-and-dependencies.patch
- 1004-armeabi-prevent-possible-SIGILL-and-speed-up-on-real-devices.patch
- 1005-android-try-skipping-frames-automatically.patch

don't know, you know more than me about those.