[Android] Scaling

XilasZ xilasz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 09:12:33 CET 2012

> By playing a square video, I just noticed the scrollbar is difficult to
> obtain.

What do you mean ? Is it the same issue that j-b show me on the nexus one,
with the osd overlay appearing behind the video ?
I don't really know what's happening, it works fine for me.

Scale defaults to adjust on width, which crops bottom pixels.
> It should default to centered I think.

Yep, that's weird too for a default, i think we should add a best fit mode
(which fit horizontally or vertically, depending on the video size), and
use it as default.