[Android] AndroidManifest: Fix the stream captures, again

Edward Wang edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com
Thu Oct 4 23:12:22 CEST 2012

On 12-10-04 05:08 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 10:54:45PM +0200, Edward Wang wrote :
>> >vlc-ports/android | branch: master | Edward Wang<edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com>  | Thu Oct  4 16:54:00 2012 -0400| [b7084a02034a2866c1d1670de471e17a06637a88] | committer: Edward Wang
>> >
>> >AndroidManifest: Fix the stream captures, again
> I do not see why.
> What are you trying to solve here?
I've done this already, but etix's commit wasn't careful and messed it
up. Basically the idea is that for a filter without the android:mimeType
filter, Android will pick up only intents for those protocols that also
don't have a mimeType. So that's why we need two sets of filters, one
for with mimeType and one without mimeType.

Did this make sense?

Regards,
         Edward Wang