[Android] An intentfilter priority can't be higher than SYSTEM_HIGH_PRIORITY.

Ludovic Fauvet etix at videolan.org
Wed Oct 31 11:27:09 CET 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:47 AM, XilasZ <xilasz at gmail.com> wrote:

>> An intentfilter priority can't be higher than SYSTEM_HIGH_PRIORITY.
>>
>> -        filter.setPriority(Integer.MAX_VALUE);
>> +        filter.setPriority(IntentFilter.SYSTEM_HIGH_PRIORITY);
>

> this broke double click (for next song) for me.
> Now the double click is handled by the OS, which dials the last number.

The reason is that the global receiver is not meant to receive
ACTION_MEDIA_BUTTON since at least Android 2.2 because it interferes
with other media applications.
Anyway it will be fixed by one of my upcoming commit that takes care
of the remote control events through the
registerMediaButtonEventReceiver.

--
Ludovic Fauvet