[Android] On the road to 0.1.0

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Feb 28 17:10:17 CET 2013

On 27 Feb, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote :
> On the road to 0.1.0

I plan to tag 0.1.0 in 10 days-ish, as soon as the major bugs are fixed
(cf google play console).

A fix for the java.lang.IllegalStateException on the "Failure saving
state" would be nice...

The 2 most commons are:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failure saving state: active VideoGridFragment{426a0ca0} has cleared index: -1
at android.support.v4.app.FragmentManagerImpl.saveAllState(FragmentManager.java:1695)
at android.support.v4.app.FragmentActivity.onSaveInstanceState(FragmentActivity.java:499)
at android.app.Activity.performSaveInstanceState(Activity.java:1137)

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to pause activity {org.videolan.vlc.betav7neon/org.videolan.vlc.betav7neon.gui.MainActivity}:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failure saving state: active AudioBrowserFragment{406706a0} has cleared index: -1
at android.app.ActivityThread.performPauseActivity(ActivityThread.java:2373)

I also think that our buildbot should use the TESTED_HASH in release mode, and not the HEAD

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734