[Android] Don't show sliding menu behind content

XilasZ xilasz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:07:44 CEST 2013

> > -    sliding:behindScrollScale="0.5"
> > +    sliding:behindScrollScale="1.0"
>
> Why? I think that the current value works perfectly fine in terms of
> aesthetics/UX.
>
> Also keep in mind that the SlidingMenu default is less than 1 (0.25) as
> well.

Since content views don't have any background anymore to avoid overdraw
(the background is now on the window, not on each view), the menu is
visible behind it when it's partially opened. That's ugly.

We decided to show the menu above the content. Unfortunately it seems it's
not possible with sliding menu lib, it's now designed to have the menu
below the content.

Any value < 1.0 will show the menu behind, making it visible through
content. so i changed to 1.0 for a menu from the left.

either we stay that way, or we drop sliding menu and use the "official"
menu from the support lib, which is above the content.