[Android] New UI : Change colors and globals behaviors

Alexandre Perraud 4leyx4ndre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 22:34:10 CEST 2013

@Edward
>First question: why the abrupt change in colours?

Someone on Google+ sent us some UI designs, especially for the audio
section, and we found it interesting. So I tried to make the first step.

But I insist, it's a first draft, any suggestions and help would be
welcome...

>Second question: why not keep the dark one around as an optional theme?
Many Android apps (like k9 mail, Terminal Emulator) have an option like
this in preferences.

>From my point of view, it's not a bad idea, even if it's not the code
direction I actually made...

@Xilasz

I'm not sure I understand what you mean... ping me tomorrow !

Good night !

Alex