[Android] Add option to control audio title alignment

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Aug 13 06:44:54 CEST 2014

On 12 Aug, Edward Wang wrote :
> On 2014-08-12 23:32, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> >Adding options to solve usability issues is a bad idea.
>
> Would you prefer to remove the marquee altogether?
>
> Although then he would complain that the beginnings of all his titles look
> the same, and he would still have the same problem.

Which is why people usually elide in the middle.

But we could do something more clever, with an animation that is slower,
that pauses long enough at the end and the beggining, and restarts. It
also becomes elided in the middle when people click on it...

That's more or less the idea..

With my kindest regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf