[Android] Android build breakage caused by aribsub patch.

Naohiro KORIYAMA nkoriyama at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:38:45 CEST 2014

Recently aribsub patch (ISDB-T/S Japanese DTV subtitles) was applied to the
vlc trunk.
And it causes Android build breakage.
I apologize for this situation.
I want to fix but I cannot decide I should enable or disable this feature.

If this feature is enabled, we can see the subtitles for ISDB-T/S MPEG-TS.
But we can't see properly because we can't change the font on current VLC
for Android.
So, I think it's better to disable until VLC for Android have a feature
that user can choose font for text renderer.
(Personally, I configure with --with-default-font to change the font, and
it works fine. Of course, I know it's not a general solution.)

By the way, is there any plan for implementing font settings (font name,
font size, etc.)?

Best regards,

--
KORIYAMA, Naohiro