[Android] Network caching setter does nothing?

Jorge Suárez de Lis yo at jorgesuarezdelis.name
Sun Feb 23 12:33:07 CET 2014

> The network caching appears now. It didn't appear on the other attemps,
> but just because I was filtering the logcat output with the VLC tag. Sorry
> about that.

Oops. The logcat filter wasn't the culprit. It seems something I did
different this time triggered this change. The logcat with the filter also
shows the message. However, as I said, the problem still exists because the
player won't wait the 20 seconds I'm demanding. It does on the desktop.

Sorry for double posting.