[Android] [TROLL] Audio GUI: should we keep the stop button?

XilasZ xilasz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 16:46:05 CET 2014

Le 17 janv. 2014 16:40, "Alexandre Perraud" <4leyx4ndre at gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 4:35 PM, XilasZ <xilasz at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Le 17 janv. 2014 16:29, "Alexandre Perraud" <4leyx4ndre at gmail.com> a
écrit :

>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I would say we should not keep the Stop button, I agree with Adrien's
points.

>> > But by the way, we need a button, to REALLY quit the app (kill ?),
it's a very requested feature.

>> I agree, there is one currently hidden in advanced preferences, we can
move it to the actionbar menu ?

> Yes, but actually, this function restarts the app...

I think it's android which does that. Killing the app while in pref, the OS
reacts by resuming what was behind the current view (pref), which is vlc ui
(MainActivity.java). But i never tested this theory.

edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com> wrote:

> [...]
to be removed in every media player.
have a stop button. In video mode, VLC and all VLC competition I tested do
not have a stop button.

list is kept as you wish. How do you recover the play list once you are in
the audio browser?