[Android] Load the entire list of songs when clicking in the browser

Adrien Maglo magsoft at videolan.org
Mon Jan 20 23:06:50 CET 2014

Le 20/01/2014 22:28, Edward Wang a écrit :
> vlc-ports/android | branch: master | Edward Wang <edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com> | Mon Jan 20 16:25:13 2014 -0500| [a9603d30536f52f9640c6b5d64a77a6a2933ac65] | committer: Edward Wang
>
> Load the entire list of songs when clicking in the browser
>
> It is counter-intuitive and breaks user expectation since the user doesn't know why the rest of the files aren't playing as expected.

I disagree. Personally, I find logic that clicking on a song on the song
panel just play this song. When the user clicks on an album, an artist
or a genre on the corresponding panels, only the medias of these groups
are played.
Besides, I added the "play all" function to the less exposed context
menu to achieve exactly this. If this commit is kept, this should be
removed.

Can we have the opinion of other reader of this ML?

Best regards,

--
MagSoft