[Android] Can't compile libvlcjni.so

Jorge Suárez de Lis yo at jorgesuarezdelis.name
Fri Nov 21 08:59:32 CET 2014

Hey nice devs :)

I tried to follow the steps described here to get libvlcjni.so:
https://wiki.videolan.org/AndroidCompile

Some months ago, I could do it, but now, after all the compiling process
ends, I can only get some static libraries under
contrib/arm-linux-androideabi/lib. It seems that there is no errors
compiling.

I'm compiling under Ubuntu 14.04 under the same machine, but using the
updated Android SDK (following the requirements on the updated wiki) and
also tried the NDK 9c (the one I used some months ago) and 10c.

Is there something broken in the process right now or am I probably missing
some step?

Thank you and keep up the good work! :D

Jorge.

--