[Android] New StatusBar design for Video Player

XilasZ xilasz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:49:27 CEST 2014

The issue is that dimStatusBar is blocked on some devices with hasNavBar()
(i did that long time ago, because weird stuff happened when hiding
inexistant navbar on HTC OneX), and the fullscreen flag is not set.

i removed the test and everything seems to work as it should, i'll keep
testing, see if there is no side effects.