[Android] android vlc and youtube.lua

Maria Gheorghe reclamamulta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:38:10 CEST 2014

Hello all ,
I can not give you the android vlc source modified to play a youtube direct
link cause I'm working on a different android project based  libvlc .

But I made a project from where you can copy all code into android vlc.

You just need to  call the function :
getYoutubeLinkandPlay(link);  link is a youtube video link like
String link = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od-6uzcLGqw";

At final you'll have in teh variable playLink the direct video url to play
as mrl .

So is very easy to integrate.

I keept a combination of lua ,java code ,cause the page download is doe in
a java thread and page parsing in lua with code from youtube.lua from
windows vlc .
So if something change in vlc no need to adapt java code ,just easy copy
lua code from windows vlc youtube.lua.
If you want you can wirte all code just in java but for my project I
preffer to leave it so .
I hope you'll have no problems to integrate it.
The download link is here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0e0o5jqfpiaub0/luasimple.zip?dl=0
Have a nice day all!